Instant Pot vs. Power Pressure Cooker Comparison
Are you stuck between the fight of whether to opt for power pressure cooker or instant pot? Well, picking between the two is definitely a tough call so here is an ideal guide that will talk about all the dimensions of each cooker that will help you to make a wise decision. It is quite impossible virtually to pick the ideal pressure cooker that can satisfy all the requirements or needs.
Instant pots are programmable and simple electronic pressure cooker which are loaded with a lot of functionalities. This single appliance can easily accomplish the task of 7 gadgets. It can be your rice cooker, yogurt maker, pressure cooker and steamer. This pressure cooker is very fancy and will easily cook.
- 7 in 1 kitchen appliances: Instant Pot does have the qualities of seven kitchen appliances in one. This is one of the major reasons why people are opting for Instant Pot instead of purchasing different appliances.
- Multiple temperatures: While cooking you can set the temperature at different ranges depending on the temperature in which you are willing to cook.
- Alexa free app: You can definitely control your Instant Pot with the help of the Alexa app.
- Flexible and fast cooking: You can easily cook your food within a few minutes and automate everything according to your cooking.
- Unlike the pressure cookers, the Instant Pots are made of stainless steel and the exterior is made of plastic.
- This is a multi-purpose using gadget and it can potentially replace several appliances because it is a versatile appliance.
- Instant Pot will help you to save a lot of time because it won’t take a lot of time to cook the food in comparison to the slow cooker. If you are preparing any roast dinner then it will be ready in 40 minutes.
- Unlike any other kitchen appliances, the price of Instant Pot is undoubtedly reasonable and will also save you a lot of space.
- The instant pot is programmable so you can easily pre-program all the options depending on the food that you want to cook and it will increase the ease of use.
- It is true that Instant Pot is definitely reasonable when you are comparing it with the number of appliances that it is going to replace but in general, the price of Instant Pot is definitely high. So if you have all the other appliances and you are looking for a pocket-friendly priced appliance then this is not a great buy.
- Instant Pot does have some inbuilt programs in order to improve efficiency and have PSI ranging between 10 to 12. It might take a bit longer when it comes to cooking food in comparison to the other models.
Power Pressure Cooker
|Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Qt||$159.00||Buy on Amazon|
|COSORI CP016-PC Electric 6 Qt 8-in-1 Instant Stainless Steel Pot Pressure Cooker, 6 Quart||$47.85||Buy on Amazon|
Power Pressure Cooker is great because it can cook delicious meals faster by 70% than any other appliances. It has enhanced technology that will help in locking the flavours and it will keep the nutrients locked inside the cooker. The power pressure cooker does give you a lot of bonus along with better safety.
- Stainless steel: The power pressure cooker is made up of stainless steel so you can definitely expect to get durability.
- Safe lid lock: Due to the lid locking functionality the device will not work if the lid is not secured properly. It will help in preventing accidents.
- One-touch cooking: It is very simple to use the appliance and all you need to do is push one button to start cooking.
- Digital display: Everything will be visible on the digital display so it will be easy for you to check whether the temperature is perfect or not.
- Delay timing: This feature will help in keeping the food hot even after it has been cooked.
- The device will automatically enable the function of keeping food warm even after cooking. So you won’t have to eat cold food. The delay timer will help in planning the food in advance and keep it ready.
- The preserving or canning feature is making power pressure cooker very popular. It still needs to get confirmed by the National Centre For Home Food Preservation.
- If you’re looking for a simple and small device that can easily feed 6 people then this is a perfect appliance for you.
- The power pressure cooker does come with the lid locking functionality that will not allow the device to work if the lif has not been secured properly. It is a useful purchase if you are looking for an appliance which can prevent accidents.
- One of the biggest con of opting for power pressure cooker is it provides a coverage of 2 months and that is one of the shortest guarantees that you will encounter when you are purchasing any type of pressure cooker. Most of the company’s warranty will typically last for 1-3 years, so this might be a deal-breaker for many.
- There are many customers who have already reported that the coating of the power pressure cooker peels off easily so deterioration can come very early. Cleaning the appliances can get very tricky because it has a textured interior.
By going through all the points that are mentioned above we can definitely see that if you are an average user then you should definitely go with Instant Pot. It can easily perform various cooking needs of a family that also includes yogurt making. As the instant pot is quite expensive than power pressure cooker so if you have a budget restriction then you can go with the power pressure cooker.
Power Pressure Cooker will be a great choice if you are looking for an appliance that has a large cooking volume and it is also a great appliance if you are looking from the economic perspective.
It is very important to compare your daily needs and requirements and then pick up an appliance that will help you to perform your cooking tasks easily. Research properly and compare all the functionalities and opt for the deal that you will never regret.