Instant Pot Lux60 Review
Cooking is fun as long as you don’t have to grind for hours in the kitchen. No one likes to spend their entire day cooking even when you have a big family to feed. There are many types of kitchen appliances available that make your kitchen work easy. If you want to cut your cooking time short then there is nothing better than using an Instant Pot.
In this article, we are talking about the best-selling Instant pot model Lux60 v3. This cooker is designed to help you cook faster and better. With the help of this small pot, you can cook delicious meals for your family. We have reviewed the product for you. If you want to know more about the product then read along.
Instant Pot Lux60
- Cooks fast & saves time: The Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker combines 6 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently delicious: 12 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to clean: fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Advanced safety protection - the 10+ built-in safety features, including Overheat protection, safety lock and more to ensure safe pressure cooking.
- Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, Soup Spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
Instant Pot series is mainly known for their efficiency and high performance. They provide complete value for your money. When you have an Instant Pot, you never have to worry about cooking again.
Instant Pot Lux60 is one of the best models available. The cooker is loaded with useful features which makes it the perfect choice for every individual who loves cooking.
The main features of Instant Pot Lux60 include:
- This particular model was launched by Instant Pot in the year 2017. This is an upgraded version of the previous instant pot model LUX60.
- With the help of this cooker, you can do more than just pressure cooking. You can use the device to sauté, steam, browning, slow cooking and rice cooking. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that this is one versatile cooker.
- The instant pot has a total volume of 6 quarts. The good thing is that it includes all the features of the previous model plus it has some extra features as well. This includes egg and cake cooking programs. Well, these are the features that make the product greater than the previous one.
- The model is also equipped with a silent running mode. This feature enables the device to work without producing a single noise. So if you like to maintain a perfect ambiance in the kitchen then this could be the perfect choice for you.
- The cooker has the delay timer feature which allows you to delay cooking just the way you need it. The maximum it goes is 24 hours.
- The next best function is the keep warm function which comes with a maximum 12-hour limit. So if you are not eating your food soon then you can keep it warm inside the pot.
- The cooker also comes with a large display panel which is not only easy to use but you can even read it clearly.
- Using the Lux60 Instant Pot you can cook nutritious food. The cooker is designed to cook your food in a controlled fashion inside a sealed environment. This means the food id cooked in its juices. As a result, your food becomes highly nutritious.
- Another good thing about the product is that it allows you to cook for 240 minutes. This is just the double of 120 minutes which as the maximum cooking time offered by the previous model.
- If you are worried about safety then you should know that the product has all the safety mechanisms you need. Thus, you can be tension while operating the device. One of the safety features that is worth mentioning is the automatic power cut off. This feature allows the cooker to shut off automatically when it reaches an unsafe temperature.
- The pressure range used by the device is 10.2 to 11.6 psi. You can easily cook within this range without any fear as the safety feature will make sure that the cooker doesn’t reach beyond 15.23 psi.
- The cooker also has a magnetic sensor for lid position detection. This particular feature is useful in monitoring the lid whether it is properly on or not while cooking. In case, you haven’t fixed the lid properly, the device won’t start.
- This cooker is also very economical. The model comes with a price tag lower than the previous model. So if you are worried about the price then don’t be.
- The cooker is also equipped with a great broth/soup program. With the use of this program, you can cook rich bone broth easily in just four hours. All you need to do is set the cooker and it will handle the rest for you.
- The cooker is easy to use.
- It comes with two tiers so that you can cook your food easily.
- It has a good size basket capacity.
- It has a large display panel which is easy to control.
- With the help of this cooker, you can cook nutritious food daily.
- You can cook a variety of dishes using this cooker.
- The size of the cooker is big which makes it difficult to store it.
- It may take longer to cook than what is mentioned in the booklet.
Review and Buyer’s Guide
When buying an Instant Pot you need to make sure that you getting the best product. In that case, you need to look into the following factors:
- The first important thing is the material. The Lux60 model is constructed with stainless steel which means it is durable. It also means that it will not rust or get scratched.
- The next thing is the capacity. You need to first determine the amount you want to cook. The 6-quart capacity offered by Lux60 is enough for a medium-sized family.
- Safety features are of great importance. Luckily, Lux60 cooker comes with all the safety mechanisms that are needed. In fact, it is also UL and ULC certified.
- The Lux60 also comes with 2 years of warranty which is another important thing to consider.
From the above discussion, it can be said that Instant Pot Lux60 is the best pressure cooker you will get. It can help you prepare variety of nutritious dishes in less possible time. Dishes cooked with Lux60 are extremely delicious. So if you want to have a great time cooking then getting Lux60 is totally worth it.